Pergo Outlast+ 7.48 in. W Grey Optimus Pine Waterproof Laminate Wood Flooring (24 cases/ 471.60 sq. ft.)
No shipping available. In-store pick up only.
Our price: $1150
Condition: new on pallet
Pergo Outlast+ is a waterproof laminate flooring with an authentic look and feel. Grey Optimus Pine captures the look of salvaged pine boards. A mix of weathered grays with warm naturals enhances the varied grain, knots and cracks for a natural aged design. Authentic texture in a matte finish adds to the rustic feel. The durable, fortified wood plank with SurfaceDefense protection offers strength and stability with superior dent, scratch and stain resistance. Exclusive SpillProtect technology keeps liquids on the surface preventing spills from getting through and underneath. Pergo laminate floors are guaranteed not to wear through, stain or fade and maintenance is easy; just sweep or damp mop. For big messes, Pergo Outlast+ can be wet mopped and for the deepest clean without any harsh chemicals, Pergo Outlast+ is even approved for steam mopping. Planks have attached underlayment making installation fast and easy, increasing comfort underfoot and reducing sound transmission to rooms below. For even greater performance, install over Pergo FloorMate, the 2 in 1 underlayment with included moisture barrier. It's the perfect companion for Pergo floors and the only underlayment approved for use under Pergo with attached pad. Coordinating moldings are available to finish your installation. Cover expansion spaces, transition to other surfaces or finish your stairs. *See warranty for complete details.
- Pergo Outlast+ Waterproof Grey Optimus Pine laminate flooring
- 10 mm thickness and 2 mm attached underlayment x 7.48 in. width x 47.24 in. length planks
- 19.63 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 8. Case weight: 35.29 lb.
- Grey Optimus Pine, Medium color, Textured texture with SurfaceDefense protection
- Planks have a Pressed Bevel
- Attached 2 mm underlayment reduces sound and increases ease of installation; can be used with Pergo FloorMate for added performance
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, tile, vinyl and wood. Also, can be installed on walls as a decorative accent
- Approved for residential and light commercial use. Lifetime limited residential and 10-year limited light commercial warranty.