MSI Rustic Gold Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Textured Sandstone Wall Tile Case - 6 Sqft.
No shipping available. In-store pick up only (Manteno, IL).
To purchase please call us, (773) 780-8567. 11am - 5pm CST. Monday - Saturday.
Original retail price: $40
Our price: $26
Stock: 26 cases
Case: 6 pieces = 6 sqft.
MSI Rustic Gold Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Wall Tile is a Natural Stone Slate with a rustic mix of earth tones. The tile features random strips of stacked stone glued together for ease of installation. Each piece has an S-shaped end that helps interlock the pieces and enhance the random look. This tile can easily be laid in a pattern or single layout and is suitable for residential and commercial installations. Note: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer.
- Grade 1, first-quality slate tile for wall use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 19 mm thick
- Natural split face finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous tile has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor and some outdoor use
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement