Home Decorators Collection Strand Woven Distressed Dark Honey 1/2 in. T x Multi Width x 72 in. L Solid Bamboo Flooring (30 cases/ 874.80 sq. ft.)
No shipping available. In-store pick up only.
Original retail price: $61.20 case/ $1836 pallet
Our price: $49 case/ $1470 pallet
Pallet: 30 cases/ 874.80 square feet
Solid Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring offered in a Tongue and Groove style joint and rustic mixed width and distressed surface. This flooring features a janka rating of 4,000, more than three and a half times harder than Red Oak. The durable 11 layer polyurethane/aluminum oxide finish offers a high scratch resistance while maintaining a beautiful appearance. The higher stability and unique construction of Strand Woven Bamboo allows for the installation methods of glue down or Elastilon installation over multiple subfloors on or above grade. Whether installing over a concrete subfloor or suitable plywood or OSB, this flooring has you covered. An existing home should have a consistent room temperature of 65°F - 75°F and relative humidity (RH) of 40% - 55%. Continual deviation from these conditions will affect the dimensions of flooring (see installation guide for more details).
- Wood species: strand woven bamboo
- 1/2 in. Thickness x Multi Width x 72 in. Length
- 21.98 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 60.85 lb.
- Construction: solid strand woven bamboo
- Prefinished Dark Honey Color, Medium Gloss, Distressed Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 4000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On or Above Grade
- Installation: Glue-down
- Residential use
- Limited lifetime residential manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and molding
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Prefinished with an 11-layer polyurethane/aluminum oxide coating
Good price, amazing staff!