Andersen 70-1/2 in. x 79-1/2 in. 200 Series White Left-Hand Perma-Shield Gliding Patio Door
No shipping available. In-store pick up only.
Original retail price: $2100
Our price: $1500
The Andersen 200 Series Perma-Shield Gliding Patio Door, one of Andersen's most time-tested designs, features slim profiles to give your home a contemporary look. It's built with a solid wood core and a durable Perma-Shield cladding system that offers low maintenance inside and out.
- Features a low-maintenance, durable Perma-Shield interior and exterior in white
- Low-E tempered glass helps reduce energy bills in any climate
- Newbury style oil rubbed bronze hardware set included
- White gliding insect screen included
- Dual ball-bearing rollers and a stainless steel capped track provide smooth gliding operation
- 20-year transferable limited glass, 10-year transferable limited components warranty
- Patio door frame, moving panel, fixed panel, hardware set and insect screen included
- Patio door assembly required
- When inside your home, moving panel slides open to the right
- Thin panel frame maximizes light and view
- For replacement parts, please visit parts.andersenwindows.com.