The Murphy Door 36 in. x 80 in. Flush Mount Assembled Maple Unfinished Wood Right-Hand Inswing Solid Core Interior Bookcase Door
Original retail price: $1,049.00
Our price: $600
Condition: new / open box / complete
Do you have doorways in your home taking up valuable space? Here at Murphy Door we have the solution! Why not take this opportunity to evolve that void space into a beautifully crafted cabinet doorway? Let Murphy Door transform your otherwise boring doorway into an exciting space-saving work of art! Our Flush Mount is not just a door; it will also give you that much needed storage space you desire. Our Flush Mount assembly is a functional cabinet that provides you a variety of storage uses. Each Flush Mount supports up to 300 lbs.; and during operation, valuables and books will stay in place. Each pre-built unit comes with a limited lifetime parts and manufacture defect warranty. The Flush Mount door comes assembled and will include all the necessary hardware (installation required). Even a DIY handy-man can install this wonderfully engineered piece of furniture. While sizing up your new door, please keep in mind Murphy Doors fit in the standard 82”rough opening height. Installing a Murphy Door adds excitement to any existing opening. A Flush Mount can transform an ordinary doorway into a secret passageway, hidden door, or can even give you an additional level of security for any safe or panic room without having to retrofit the opening. With the price of homes on the rise, a Murphy Door is a fantastic way to not only beautify your home, but maximize your square footage.
- Unit includes: fully functional cabinet style door, including state of the art ball bearing design for smooth operation, jamb, trim, hardware, instructions for installation and assembly
- In swing doors will lose 6 in. of pass through; out swing doors will lose 10 in. of pass through.
- Can come unfinished or finished, allowing you to match colors with your current decor
- Must fasten to structural framing to secure properly; requires installation; installation screws are included
- Solid core; MDF and hardwood components add strength and durability
- Safe working load of 300 lbs. per door.
- Installation tools required: tape measure, level, hammer and finish nails or finish nail gun, countersink bit, screw gun with #2 Phillips bit, and shims