Keter 74 in. H x 34.65 in. W x 17.7 in. D Wide XL Freestanding Plastic Utility Cabinet in Black
Original retail price: $169
Our price: $130
Safely store up to 450 lbs. worth of stuff with this stylish XL utility cabinet by Keter. This freestanding storage cabinet is made out of a durable polypropylene resin that's reinforced by metal for extra strength. Each of its shelves can support up to 100 lbs. , and the bottom base shelf can support up to 150 lbs. Whether you're looking for a place to store heavy power tools or want to keep your gardening implements organized, this plastic cabinet is an excellent solution. The shelves in this attractive Keter cabinet can be adjusted to suit your specific storage needs. As those needs change over time, the shelves can be rearranged with ease. Thanks to its sturdy doors, this well-designed garage cabinet can safely store items that need to be kept out of harm's way. Dust and other debris are kept at bay, and items can't fall off the shelves and onto the garage floor. You'll appreciate the stylish design of this first-rate storage cabinet. Keeping it clean is a snap - just wipe it down. Two of its legs are adjustable, so you can achieve a sturdy configuration no matter where you use it. There's also a fifth leg that provides extra support. Durable metal hinges ensure many years of use, and the doors can be locked shut with a padlock if desired. Although this item is an ideal garage cabinet, it can be used just about anywhere that storage space is required.
- Measures 17.7 in. x 74 in. x 34.65 in.
- Freestanding design allows it to be placed practically anywhere
- Interior shelves can be moved and adjusted to achieve a customized storage configuration
- Strong metal hinges are designed to withstand a lot of abuse
- Polypropylene resin construction with metal reinforcement makes this a strong, sturdy storage solution
- 3 shelves plus bottom base shelf can support a combined total of 450 lbs.
- A 5th leg ensures superior stability, and two legs can be adjusted to prevent wobbling on uneven surfaces
- Easy-to-assemble design
- Doors can be locked with a padlock, which is not included
- Easy to maintain - just wipe it clean
- Won't peel, dent or rust