Husky SAE Combination Wrench Set (10-Piece
Original retail price: $24.97
Our price: $15
Condition: new / open box
Husky combination wrenches are forged from Chrome Alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength for a lifetime of use. Each wrench as an open-end for access to fasteners in tight spaces and a 12-point box-end to get a secure grip on fasteners when added torque is needed. No toolbox or workshop of the DIYer or professional would be complete without a this set of combination wrenches from Husky.
- Set includes 10 wrenches covering sizes 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in.
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 15° offset box-end offers increased clearance
- 12-point box-end
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Package doubles as a storage rack to keep your wrenches organized and in 1-place
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards