Husky 20-100 ft. lbs. 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench
No shipping available. In-store pick up only.
Original retail price: $79.99
Our price: $60
Condition: open box / new
The Husky 3/8 in. Click Torque Wrench is made of alloy steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance. Its ergonomically designed handle easily turns to set torque. The finish provides resistance to corrosion and wipes clean easily.
- Torque range of 20-100 ft. lbs.
- Factory calibrated to +/- 3% clockwise accuracy in the upper 80% of torque range
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with universal joints or flex sockets
- Oil resistant elastomeric handle
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- Twist lock ring locks torque setting in place
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set a the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Features SAE scale on top of tube and Metric (newton meter) on underside of the tube
- Call 1-888-HD-HUSKY for customer service and support.
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it for free. Click here for details.