Ember Wood 6 in. x 24 in. Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile (378.30 sq. ft. / 20 cases) by Lifeproof
Original retail price: $32 case / $640 pallet
Our price: $22 / $440 pallet
Pallet: 20 cases / 291 sqft.
Attention: Pallet photo is for sample purpose only, this listing is for 20 cases as described.
The LifeProof Slip Resistant 6 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Tile in Ember Wood is 50% more slip resistant* than ordinary tilee. These wood textured tiles combine the authentic look of weathered wood in soft gray tones with the performance of porcelain. This tile is waterproof, stain proof, and scratch-resistant its the perfect low maintenance and easy to clean floor for your busy home. LifeProof tile is so durable it can even be installed outdoors to create a beautiful patio, it wont freeze fade or crack making it the perfect solution for your next home project. *When compared to tiles that meet a DCOF less than or equal to 0.42.
- 14.55 square feet per case, 15 pieces per case. Case weight equals 57.98 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 5/16 in. thick
- Glazed matte finish with low sheen and moderate variation in tone
- Class 3 abrasion resistance - suitable for floor applications with medium to heavy foot traffic
- Impervious tile has water absorption of less than 0.5%
- DCOF greater than or equal to 0.60 slip-resistance meets requirements for use on dry or wet, level floors, suitable for shower floors when installed properly with a linear drain, all products manufactured by Daltile meet or exceed the requirements of the ANSI standard
- Frost resistant
- Residential and commercial use
Do you happen to have any of these ember wood cases leftover?
Product just as was expected.