Salvador Platinum Stacked Stone Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Natural Quartzite Wall Tile (8 sq. ft. / case) by MSI Pallet
No shipping available. In-store pick up only.
Our price: $29 case/ $812 pallet
Pallet: 28 cases / 224 pieces/ 224 square feet
Condition: new on pallet
MSI Salvador Platinum Ledger Panel 6 in. x 24 in. Wall Tile is a Natural Stone Slate with a brilliant mix of gray and cream tones. With a large selection of sizes and accessories to choose from, this tile can easily be laid in a pattern or single layout and is suitable for residential and commercial installations. NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 8 square feet, 8 pieces per case. Case weight is 54.88 lb.
- Grade 1, first-quality quartz tile for wall use
- 6 in. width x 24 in. length x 1/2 in. thick
- Natural finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications
- C.O.F. Rating is not applicable for wall tile
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset and installation tools
- This item is available for in store purchase only
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement
- To ensure consistency of size and color, please capture all tiles for a project within one order, each item within an order is selected from a single color (dye lot) and size (caliber), so multiple orders may receive various colors and/or sizes
- Ceramic/porcelain, LVT and natural stone tile within a corresponding series may be produced at different times; while true to the tile, this may cause a variation in color and size